Arsenal 2016/17

Status
Not open for further replies.
Will piss myself if Wenger signs a new deal.

The whole league will rejoice.

Keeping their current manager is the only way the Arsenal board know. To be honest no top manager would go anywhere near that club at this stage (their supporters behaviour doesn't make them an attractive place to be).

Last edited:
So does Usmanov really want Kroenke to fuck off or are they all just happy in their meeting room swimming in piles of cash like scrooge mcduck? I know it does not matter what he wants as Kroenke is not going anywhere but just wondered the current situation.

After 3 weeks i am finding arse tv less fun now, same shit every week. Some of it is alright but everyone knows what needs to happen but it won't. As long as Kroenke is there nothing will change. Wenger would simply be replaced with a yes man.

I just can't see Wemger going but he whole scenario highlights just how much of a shambles Arsenal are. Wenger has far too much control and what's baffling is he's costing them with his complete and utter indecision.

So does Usmanov really want Kroenke to fuck off or are they all just happy in their meeting room swimming in piles of cash like scrooge mcduck? I know it does not matter what he wants as Kroenke is not going anywhere but just wondered the current situation.

After 3 weeks i am finding arse tv less fun now, same shit every week. Some of it is alright but everyone knows what needs to happen but it won't. As long as Kroenke is there nothing will change. Wenger would simply be replaced with a yes man.

Only watched Troopz and DT this week and it was the same as last week. DT even admitted it ;-)

I never tire of a Tarquin meltdown fam, their sense of entitlement is only matched by Scousers blad. Get me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.