Queues

Much better yesterday at M1 even though the queue was twice as long as usual. Took about 10 mins but I can handle that.

The wand the guy used on me actually went off yesterday, first time ever.....

he asked 'what's in your pocket?'

I replied 'I don't know'

He moved 3 steps away while I checked and looked like he was shitting it.....

I did explain once I'd put my hand in I didn't know if it was my wallet or my phone in that particular pocket. But it could have been anything as he didn't ask me to show him.

He then just waved me through with no further checks, wonder what I had under my hat (very little hair), or anything else on any part of my body cause he didn't even do the pointless crappy 'pat down' thing.

The wand the guy used on me actually went off yesterday, first time ever.....

he asked 'what's in your pocket?'

I replied 'I don't know'

He moved 3 steps away while I checked and looked like he was shitting it.....

I did explain once I'd put my hand in I didn't know if it was my wallet or my phone in that particular pocket. But it could have been anything as he didn't ask me to show him.

He then just waved me through with no further checks, wonder what I had under my hat (very little hair), or anything else on any part of my body cause he didn't even do the pointless crappy 'pat down' thing.
on at least 2 of the numerous searches Iv had done on me,the wand technician has asked me " is that your mobile or keys in that pocket " after he'd obviously detected summert,both times Iv replied yeah,my mobile but both times they havn't checked or asked me to show it them,it is all bizzare this crap

Maybe its an experiment to just keep pushing us too far ,until someone really snaps and loses it,its not a serious check for sure so what is it all about ?

just bizzare.

on at least 2 of the numerous searches Iv had done on me,the wand technician has asked me " is that your mobile or keys in that pocket " after he'd obviously detected summert,both times Iv replied yeah,my mobile but both times they havn't checked or asked me to show it them,it is all bizzare this crap

Maybe its an experiment to just keep pushing us too far ,until someone really snaps and loses it,its not a serious check for sure so what is it all about ?

just bizzare.

I had that yesterday.

"What's in your pocket."

"Keys"

"Ok"

That was it , on you go.

The other week against Stoke my lad got checked top to bottom and patted down, I got nothing. Just said ok.

It's really random.

Come derby day, if the two sets of fans are up for it and it's all kicking off outside the ground then every effort will be made to get everyone inside and quickly where at least they can be relatively safe, segregated and strictly monitored. Security concerns will ditched if this scenario should arise.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.