Fabinho

Status
Not open for further replies.
The more I think about this player Fabinho, the more I think that he should be our number 1 target this summer. He is a warrior in the middle of the park who can also play solidly at right back as well. He is perfect for the way pep plays in terms of converting full backs into midfielders. With this one signing he gives us an option to rotate when the manager sees fit depending on the opposition, whether that means changing the formation from time to time. Kill two birds with one stone by getting a central midfielder with phenomenal athleticism and composure which is sometimes lacking in our midfield and a very good right back who can get up and down all game and provide a great balance from defence to attack.

He is hard as nails in the tackle and what has really surprised me when watching him this season is how good his vision and passing range actually is. He strikes me of the kind of player who has a very big mentality and doesn't go hiding when approaching the big games and sometimes as a club we can lack character in the biggest matches.

The more I think about this player Fabinho, the more I think that he should be our number 1 target this summer. He is a warrior in the middle of the park who can also play solidly at right back as well. He is perfect for the way pep plays in terms of converting full backs into midfielders. With this one signing he gives us an option to rotate when the manager sees fit depending on the opposition, whether that means changing the formation from time to time. Kill two birds with one stone by getting a central midfielder with phenomenal athleticism and composure which is sometimes lacking in our midfield and a very good right back who can get up and down all game and provide a great balance from defence to attack.

He is hard as nails in the tackle and what has really surprised me when watching him this season is how good his vision and passing range actually is. He strikes me of the kind of player who has a very big mentality and doesn't go hiding when approaching the big games and sometimes as a club we can lack character in the biggest matches.

All this, plus he is good in air, at least defensively. I think being 6'2 helps.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.