ticket prices for semi- final

Will be there, didn't think I'd see Wembley after the Full Members (couldn't have envisaged Gillingham in a Div. 2 play-off final even as a City fan!) but it's been like a second home in recent years. Yeah, Arsenal's rich boys will take up the majority of the Club/Corporate but we can out sing those fuckers. Poorly thought out stadium design, should have had all the corporate and preferably the bits each side of the tunnel on the 'camera' side , would look so much better. Wouldn't it be nice for a 1981 pay-back by smashing the Spuds in the final

All we'll hear in the build up to the game if it's us against Spurs in the final will be Ricky fucking Villa!

Daughters reply to my text telling her she's going to Wembley for the first time.

AHHHHH WHAT OMG HOW.

One happy 15 year old & one happy Dad.
love this. my kids are much older and they have seen some right shit so they will be there again and they will be buzzing again. this time though i'm taking my grandson for his first Wembley. he said "am I really going to the Wembley grandad". love him.

love this. my kids are much older and they have seen some right shit so they will be there again and they will be buzzing again. this time though i'm taking my grandson for his first Wembley. he said "am I really going to the Wembley grandad". love him.
It'll be an experience he'll never forget and will stay with him forever, my first Wembley trip was with my Dad and Bruv for the Full Members Cup against Chelsea, even though we lost it's an experience I'll never forget. The first time i took my nipper was against the Rags for the infamous Semi.... It's hard to beat that, lucky sod.

Enjoy every minute mate, you can't put a price on being there to see his face taking it all in.........Priceless

All we'll hear in the build up to the game if it's us against Spurs in the final will be Ricky fucking Villa!
That's the one bonus of being abroad and missing the final if we get there and play spurs I'll miss all that shit,won't make up for missing the game mind you.

It'll be an experience he'll never forget and will stay with him forever, my first Wembley trip was with my Dad and Bruv for the Full Members Cup against Chelsea, even though we lost it's an experience I'll never forget. The first time i took my nipper was against the Rags for the infamous Semi.... It's hard to beat that, lucky sod.

Enjoy every minute mate, you can't put a price on being there to see his face taking it all in.........Priceless

I intend to :)

Nice one This is how it feels to be City !!

Seeing as Chelsea,Arsenal and Southampton away have all sold out and Wembley will sell out you can relax about any gaps you mard arse!

I didn't say we wouldn't sell out. I questioned how many could afford to attend all four games
Mother of God!
How difficult is it to read a couple of sentences without fully comprehending?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.