What if we struggle next season?

He wont get sacked, mainly because who else is there to bring in?
He won't get sacked because we've been after him for 6 years with a plan in place for when he finally arrived and aren't going to change that because a few blues are unhappy we haven't won the treble.
It's got fuck all to do with there being nobody else to bring in.

We've just got a lit of players who's best days are behind them. We all knew it was a massive re build so another 4 or 5 new faces will do us the world of good, young hungry moldable players. The one thing that has angered me is bloody Bravo! For the life of me I can't fathom how the guy can be so bad at making saves (any saves). He alone has turned some potentially competitive games into complete humiliation.

I would not say as a whole it has been a dissapointing season .but there has been some really disapointing performance's from the team at times but also there had been some fantastic football on display the manager had also made some mistakes.but onwards and upwards next season will see us progress

So glad to see above that people remember Johnny Crossan. His story is amazing, including a life ban imposed by Irish FA. Nasty little conspiracy. See wiki.
Regular headline: 'Crossan schemes and scores.' He was a real old fashioned inside forward.

We might get rid of some of the fair weather supporters....
To be honest though, being 42 I grew up thinking we would never win the league or cup and I could die happy seeing us win the league twice and play some of the most amazing football I have ever seen - the goal st the weekend where everyone touched the ball was just so so good and hardly received any plaudits

the goal st the weekend where everyone touched the ball was just so so good and hardly received any plaudits
It really needed Delph's finish at the end of it rather than Sergio stretching backwards and managing to nudge it home off a couple of deflections.

At my age it's laughable reading this, a season as bad as this??? It's hardly a calamity, I never expected us to romp home with all the silverware this season, next season is the true Pep test...
It's been an unremarkable season in the scheme of things so far but potentially top 3 and an FA Cup win is hardly bad, even in this so called modem era..

At my age it's laughable reading this, a season as bad as this??? It's hardly a calamity, I never expected us to romp home with all the silverware this season, next season is the true Pep test...
It's been an unremarkable season in the scheme of things so far but potentially top 3 and an FA Cup win is hardly bad, even in this so called modem era..

Yeah, the thread title was irking me a bit too.

It's really worrying. We could be relegated. All the tourists and corporates would bugger off, and the crowds might drop to 40,000 or so. I can't remember City ever having been in such a bad shape. We should bring back Frank Clark. Too bad Swales is dead, or we could bring him back too, and sell the club shop to an outsider.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.