Dortmund Bus

Its starting to look likely that this is a really crap terrorist attack. Honestly, I probably made better "bombs" than this when I was 13 with matches and out of date fireworks. I suppose this is the problem with online radicalization /extremism - there's just no quality control. If the perpetrators were hoping to get up to their conkers in 72 virgins for this stunt they are taking the piss.

If the perpetrators were hoping to get up to their conkers in 72 virgins for this stunt they are taking the piss.
So many would be priapic jihadists have been sent to the other side recently, that said virgins now possess flanges
akin to vandalised bus seats.

They've gone from 9/11 to running people down with cars and chucking fireworks, i think they need a reshuffle

football is a easy target and it scares me how easy it could become a disaster even at the etihad with the extra staff at the turnstiles bag checking we have seen flairs and smoke bombs still getting past them its crazy how we all laugh it off until its to late and a disaster happens

look i don't know the answer to it but last night was a close call and maybe football will become the next big targets so all the moaning about queuing up or getting in late and missing the start of the game this should send you a message that football is a easy target so lets start to help each other get to the ground that bit faster leave that next pint in the pub for getting in the ground before kick off and if you see anything dodgy report it right away the even the littlest thing that does not look right from the norm THINK

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.