Dortmund Bus

Never understood why anybody would want 72 virgins, surely 1 or 2 nymphomaniac whores would be more suited to "heaven"
If I was after blowing myself into little bits to get there I'd probably be looking for the 72 virgins and a few nymphos. All the sports channels too, with a full time Michelin starred chef, an unlimited supply of drink and drugs and a nice comfy recliner armchair.

The damage doesn't look severe enough for it to have been a proper bomb.

Probably some nutter messing about with something he knocked up from using the contents of several fireworks.

The trouble is these events get so much publicity that it just makes the authorities task harder, because as well as tracking down the trained terrorist they also have to contend with the rank amateurs with mental problems.

Probably some nutter messing about with something he knocked up from using the contents of several fireworks.
Maybe. Those coaches are essentially armoured vehicles though.

The trouble is these events get so much publicity that it just makes the authorities task harder, because as well as tracking down the trained terrorist they also have to contend with the rank amateurs with mental problems.

Well it's now confirmed it was a real nailbomb, suspected islamist has been arrested.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.