Donald Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whilst a stupid and ill thought out thing to say democratic Chris Matthews said almost word for word the same thing in 2013, yet he wasn't called out by the press for it

Thing is, technically its true, on the battlefield hitler banned the use of chemical weapons, but he was more than happy using them in the concetraition camps.

I'll take your word on Chris Matthews saying it, but he wouldn't have been the white house press secretary when he said it. The press secretary is the voice of the white house and is exposed to a much higher level of scrutiny.

Last edited:
The wildlife and fisheries dept has controlled Alaskan wildlife for decades now congress has repealed a bill and signed with a smile by the president that will allow some bad stuff to happen. The bill now allows for bear/wolf steel traps, can be shot from helicopters and shot while in hibernation.. It is giving license to these inhuman fucking cunts like that dentist who i would beat to death if i ever was near him, or i would try. There are a lot of these detached ill educated wankers all over America who will see the chance to shoot a sleeping bear cub as a sign he is a real tough man.

I am reasonably angry about this. Alaska has been fine for 40-50 years under the wildlife and fisheries watch and claims it is 'giving them their rights back' is complete nonsense. The ecological balance is fine in Alaska atm. There are enough brain dead fools who will take rich fat dentists to kill a cub in hibernation and i hope to fuck these whining protesters actually do something worth while for once instead of rying to look cool on social media. Go To the white house and get posters with graphic imagery up, the USA has more than enough animal lovers to see absolute outrage if it is brought to the attention of the masses.

The wildlife and fisheries dept has controlled Alaskan wildlife for decades now congress has repealed a bill and signed with a smile by the president that will allow some bad stuff to happen. The bill now allows for bear/wolf steel traps, can be shot from helicopters and shot while in hibernation.. It is giving license to these inhuman fucking cunts like that dentist who i would beat to death if i ever was near him, or i would try. There are a lot of these detached ill educated wankers all over America who will see the chance to shoot a sleeping bear cub as a sign he is a real tough man.

I am reasonably angry about this. Alaska has been fine for 40-50 years under the wildlife and fisheries watch and claims it is 'giving them their rights back' is complete nonsense. The ecological balance is fine in Alaska atm. There are enough brain dead fools who will take rich fat dentists to kill a cub in hibernation and i hope to fuck these whining protesters actually do something worth while for once instead of rying to look cool on social media. Go To the white house and get posters with graphic imagery up, the USA has more than enough animal lovers to see absolute outrage if it is brought to the attention of the masses.
Every State has it's own agency that deals with wildlife, there's talk of deregulating Grizzly bear and Wolf populations in Idaho, Montana and Wyoming also. It's fucked up but it is getting a lot of press out here and it will be a fight, probably a really ugly one before this gets passed

Every State has it's own agency that deals with wildlife, there's talk of deregulating Grizzly bear and Wolf populations in Idaho, Montana and Wyoming also. It's fucked up but it is getting a lot of press out here and it will be a fight, probably a really ugly one before this gets passed

I am glad it is getting a lot of press and not put through on the sly. Who was looking after Alaska's stuff then or is it regulations only, not departmental?

Further to my last post, I have just scanned the news before work and seen that Spicer called concentration camps 'holocaust centres' in his apology statement. Yes, his apology statement. Unbelievable. See ya Sean, you stupid ****
What level of stupidity/ignorance does a government representative have to display before they are removed from their position? It is quite staggering that this buffoon is allowed to remain the voice of the administration to the press.

What level of stupidity/ignorance does a government representative have to display before they are removed from their position? It is quite staggering that this buffoon is allowed to remain the voice of the administration to the press.
His level of buffoonery makes Trump's own inane pronouncements sound almost reasonable which is quite a remarkable achievement.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.