Southampton (A) Post Match Thread

You would take a ref watching over Sane who was there?

Are you suggesting Sane doesn't know the rules?

There was a guy who thought I was a rag for seeing the tip. Wonder if he thinks Sane is also undercover. :-)
Would I take a ref watching several slow motion replays from various angles over a player that sees it once at running speed? Of course.

Last edited:
Vinny pure class!!

City Watch‏ @City_Watch 3m3 minutes ago
"If I had to work 15 years to have just one moment like this I would do." Here's what Vincent Kompany said to BT Sport after today's win.

C9ee6oiXgAEzgzZ.jpg

0 replies4 retweets6 likes

Evidence this season. Not historically. I think he's last game was his best for us in years. He was clumsy and looked lost a few times early in this game.

When I don't agree with overblown comments, it doesn't mean I don't appreciate Kompany or think he is great. I do. But that has no bearing on how I'd judge his present performance.

The truth is our defense has been pretty stingy for a while now. The narrative that he came in and made it solid is just "TV storyline" stuff. Cool but often incorrect.

what did you think of his distribution as thats what Pep wants from his centre halves?

What is your point exactly? Every player has to earn the fan's respect, Forster has done that and will be allowed the odd mistake, bravo hasn't and until (or if) he does he will not be allowed any mistakes. Just ask joe corrigan (I assume you are old enough to remember him?)
I'm certainly old enough to remember big joe in fact from your user name I was legally out in the pubs drinking when you were born sunny :)

I'd have thought my post was pretty self explanatory...Forster didn't do very well, Bravo would have been getting pelters if he'd let a header in like that.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.