Isco

Status
Not open for further replies.
They also have kovacic and asensio
And amazing Odegaard (currently loaned to Heerenven).
Who you drop
KdB easily. Kev's press-resistance is almost nonexistent, he has brain of a 'transitional' player, IMO he isn't suited for possession football in 8 role at all. Can play really well as a part of our attacking group though, which he showed brilliantly just yesterday.

Anyway, Isco isn't coming to us, I'm 99% sure. I would better try to get B.Silva or Lemar from Monaco.

Some excerpts from Isco' yesterday interview which couldn't be more clear:
"I have always made it clear that I want to be here for many years"
"I don't know why it surprises people that I want to play more"
"I want to stay in Madrid and for many years, both the club and I are going to make the right decision"
"[The win] is a sign that he [Zidane] is doing things very well. I know that I am at the best team in the world and I try to do my job with a lot of personality"

And amazing Odegaard (currently loaned to Heerenven).

KdB easily. Kev's press-resistance is almost nonexistent, he has brain of a 'transitional' player, IMO he isn't suited for possession football in 8 role at all. Can play really well as a part of our attacking group though, which he showed brilliantly just yesterday.

Anyway, Isco isn't coming to us, I'm 99% sure. I would better try to get B.Silva or Lemar from Monaco.

Some excerpts from Isco' yesterday interview which couldn't be more clear:
"I have always made it clear that I want to be here for many years"
"I don't know why it surprises people that I want to play more"
"I want to stay in Madrid and for many years, both the club and I are going to make the right decision"
"[The win] is a sign that he [Zidane] is doing things very well. I know that I am at the best team in the world and I try to do my job with a lot of personality"

I agree that it's unlikely he moves anywhere based on these comments but surely he will if he doesn't get more game time next season?

I agree that it's unlikely he moves anywhere based on these comments but surely he will if he doesn't get more game time next season?
His contract expires in a year, if he signs a new, rich one this summer (the rumours are around 8m/year), he'll stay with Madrid for a long time no matter what.

Isco%2Bthe%2Bbest%2Breserve.jpg

Seems Madrid are going to sway him once again with some PR praise. I would not be surprised at all if he signs and is back to being a secondary player for non-important games.

Will be like when he signed for them in the first place all over again, could have joined us and been a key player but no. Would have really liked him to come in and be Silva's heir, especially for a cut price, but doubt it will happen now based on his quotes.

Silva got a good couple years in him then Foden and Brahim will be chomping at the bit fuck Isco let him sign a new deal then be confined to the bench lol

so is this guy an this agent using the transfer window to get a new contract again?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.