Isco

Status
Not open for further replies.
so is this guy an this agent using the transfer window to get a new contract again?

I doubt he is "using" the transfer window, when he's a year from running out his contract, and it's his second contract ever with Real Madrid. But being wanted by top clubs definately helps him in getting a new contract.

I have to say I find the amount of bitterness towards Isco for going to Madrid instead of joining Pellegrini here in 2013 is absolutely hilarious really.

Funny how the same vitriol isn't directed to Sanchez or Pep, don't think I remember anyone saying "fuck pep he had his chance to come here in 2013!".

Isco has won 7 trophies so far at Real, and he's keeping them in the chase for the only one he hasn't got, the league. Meanwhile the manager who wanted to hire him here is in China, having finished his time in Manchester with 1 league and 2 milk cups.

As for everyone who seems to be taking joy at the idea of him "rotting" on the bench, no he's not starting every week, but he will have started 30 odd and played 45 by the end of the season, making massive contributions to the trophies they win and getting more praise than he deserves because the Madrid crowd love him. He's in the ideal situation of choosing between remaining where he is, winning loads of trophies and acclaim as a 12th man of sorts, or taking up a new challenge as someone who's absolutely integral to the team. There's no bad decision there, so I don't think he's sweating too much about it.

Great player, would improve us and could be cheap. No brainer if he wants to come. Very similar situation to Sanchez going to Arsenal in 2014.

Last edited:
His contract expires in a year, if he signs a new, rich one this summer (the rumours are around 8m/year), he'll stay with Madrid for a long time no matter what.
I'll rather have Oxlade Chamberlain than this Iad tbf

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.