Players who might improve us

During the olympics, he played with that lazy I am better than everyone around mentality. I hated when he got the ball. Always slowed Brazil down with his tough guy "you can't take the ball off me even when I dont put in much effort" act.

Players who do this get on my nerves.

Sounds like Romario. Get him bought! ;)

During the olympics, he played with that lazy I am better than everyone around mentality. I hated when he got the ball. Always slowed Brazil down with his tough guy "you can't take the ball off me even when I dont put in much effort" act.

Players who do this get on my nerves.
It's because he has been a legend on Football Manager/Manayer for years. He thinks he's got it made already and believes his own hype. :)

Ron Robert Zieler? He's home grown, a sweeper keeper/good with his feet that Pep so loves. Apparently, wants out of Leicester.
Maybe sign him and another keeper and tell them it is an open competition, best man wears the #1. At worst, we have a home grown back up that is certainly capable.

Very solid indeed. At that price we should be all over this.
Could have had him for 5 million the year we went and got Demichelis instead. :(

Sad part is Demi went to Athletico on a free and we paid them the money they used to go get him :(

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.