Isco

Status
Not open for further replies.
He'd immediately be one of the first names on our team sheet IMO and is someone I've been hoping we'd get for years. Sadly, I think he will take the contract and fair play to him for that.

As someone who I genuinely just enjoy watching, I hope Real aren't giving him minutes purely for injury reasons and for the sake of tying him down to a contract. The scoreline was hugely deceptive last night and Real were much worse off when they subbed him. He's a superstar who deserves to be centre stage.

He'd immediately be one of the first names on our team sheet IMO and is someone I've been hoping we'd get for years. Sadly, I think he will take the contract and fair play to him for that.

As someone who I genuinely just enjoy watching, I hope Real aren't giving him minutes purely for injury reasons and for the sake of tying him down to a contract. The scoreline was hugely deceptive last night and Real were much worse off when they subbed him. He's a superstar who deserves to be centre stage.
My opinion exactly.

Agree with this 100%.

Think it's likely at this point he takes the bait. Zidane may well revert to form once he's put pen to paper, but it's clear from Isco's own comments that he wants to stay (post-match last night he said he wants to stay at the "best club in the World", but apparently wasn't talking about City)

Bitter pill to swallow, he's the long term replacement for Spanish Dave we desperately need. Oh well, trust in Pep!

No doubt a talented lad but seems he'll take the easy way out and probably sign the new deal. Probably doesn't fancy being a main stay in a 'lesser' team than Madrid.A Spanish lad who'll get a few CL and cup medals playing for Spain's most followed club while starting a few games here and there.Perez's antics and influence in his sudden love-in by the media in the past few months due to his contract situation has made him feel 'important' again..Zizou's also suddenly started giving him more minutes recently to make him stay.

Agree with this 100%.

Think it's likely at this point he takes the bait. Zidane may well revert to form once he's put pen to paper, but it's clear from Isco's own comments that he wants to stay (post-match last night he said he wants to stay at the "best club in the World", but apparently wasn't talking about City)

Bitter pill to swallow, he's the long term replacement for Spanish Dave we desperately need. Oh well, trust in Pep!
Diaz will be the long term successor for Silva

Not starting for Real in a big game again, what a shocker. Zidane's bluff is thoroughly transparent and City should be capitalising.

He didn't play in El Classico, but having a player sent off may give Zidane a slight excuse, that the sending off may have spoilt his substitution plans?
Isco can't be happy with no involvement though.
(It was a picture seeing Tranny's face after Messi won the match with the last kick.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.