Sturgeon wants another referendum

Ooops - this does not reflect what we advised on here - must be some fake news by that tight-wing rag The Scotsman

image.jpg

I found the comments at the end of this article informative.

http://www.scotsman.com/news/politi...n-support-for-scottish-independence-1-4428346

And in further fake-news:

"Only a quarter of Scots support Nicola Sturgeon’s call for a second independence referendum to be held between autumn 2018 and spring 2019, a new poll has indicated.

Just 26% of those questioned backed that timetable while 46% stated there should not be another vote on leaving the UK at all."

https://www.eveningexpress.co.uk/pi...-timetable-call-backed-by-only-26-poll-finds/

Last edited:
From The Scotsman comments :

"It's been a long time coming , but Sturgeon and her wee gang of no marks and never wases, are now reaping the whirlwind.Ten years of self serving whining , ten years of policy free politics of grievance , and ten years of narrow divisiveness, have brought decent Scots to the point of rebellion against the SNP, and all they stand for.
And if ever Scots had wondered what it would really be like in a separate Scotland under Sturgeon , watching her now deal very badly with adversity , provides the answer. Small , petty , vindictive , and graceless is how Sturgeon now appears.Forget all the crud peddled by the likes of Riddoch and Mcwhirter, about Sturgeon as the all conquering master tactician. What we are witnessing now , as I have said many times before , is the SNP,s Ally McLeod moment , as the country realises it has been let down by a bunch of Wee chancers.
As for those desperate little zealots , clinging on to a vote in the Wee pretendy Parliament , amidst the wreckage of their separatist dreams , good luck with that. A shop soiled Sturgeon , will have little chance of ever getting another referendum , and no chance of ever winning one. Her " next steps" which were promised after Easter, are now likely to be stepping down.
Salmond and Sturgeon had one shot , and they f*cked it up.Royally."

Last edited:
From The Scotland comments :

"It's been a long time coming , but Sturgeon and her wee gang of no marks and never wases, are now reaping the whirlwind.Ten years of self serving whining , ten years of policy free politics of grievance , and ten years of narrow divisiveness, have brought decent Scots to the point of rebellion against the SNP, and all they stand for.
And if ever Scots had wondered what it would really be like in a separate Scotland under Sturgeon , watching her now deal very badly with adversity , provides the answer. Small , petty , vindictive , and graceless is how Sturgeon now appears.Forget all the crud peddled by the likes of Riddoch and Mcwhirter, about Sturgeon as the all conquering master tactician. What we are witnessing now , as I have said many times before , is the SNP,s Ally McLeod moment , as the country realises it has been let down by a bunch of Wee chancers.
As for those desperate little zealots , clinging on to a vote in the Wee pretendy Parliament , amidst the wreckage of their separatist dreams , good luck with that. A shop soiled Sturgeon , will have little chance of ever getting another referendum , and no chance of ever winning one. Her " next steps" which were promised after Easter, are now likely to be stepping down.
I like that!

That's a vote winner. I'd call it Royal Bank Of Scotland or something.

Yeah, it'll employ more people than the BBC. Wonder if he's gonna create a Scottish Broadcasting system that will piss up the wall all the money that his Scottish National Bank would make?

Corbyn is just a classic act that really had its time in the 60s and 70s - I think the tv programme was called The Comedians. Wasn't Our Bernard one of the mainstays.

From The Scotland comments :

I enjoyed that. It goes a wee distance to forgetting about Pawson - until the next time!

Let them have independence I say . Think of the money we would save.
They would be crawling back , cap in hand,after a week.
I would happily tell them to sling their hook.
How would you vote in a referendum if the question was . . . .
Should we give Scotland independence ?
YES . . let them starve.
NO . . we really need their welfare bill on our books.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.