City v Utd post match

We were fookin shite when it comes to creating real chances. Jesus comes on at too late. We suddenly looked like we could score. Thanks Pep for putting on a mediocre player(Navas) ahead of him. Aguero put in a real shift. Sterling and Sane looked fooking clueless. The best coach in the world is supposed to get the best out of players. Please name me one player that has blossomed under Pep. I will save you the hassle. Fookin none

It's not that easy to play against a team so 100% focused on defence. Often you need a break of the ball, a bit of luck or a moment of individual brilliance. Didn't do enough in the last few minutes, and finishing was poor as usual, but find it hard to criticise the overall performance.

We have a much more favourable run in, reckon we look in decent shape for 3rd.

only one team wanted to win......never seen a derby in recent history so one sided

But god do we miss silva......KDb played ok but he cannot give us what Silva can

Aguero played very well and getting GJ back is a big positive and they linked well for the offside goal.

Kompany absolutely imperious and Ottomendi (who i have given lot of stick to) was absolutely outstanding and that is a huge compliment to him (and also to Kompany).

We just need that cutting edge....thought Sane was very disappointing again (maybe he needs a break) and sterling going forward wasn't great but was good in defending from the front and worked very hard

Yaya...ok kept us ticking but I think you can now see that when he leaves we wont miss him as much as we would have done a couple of years ago....thats not to say he aint played well (very well) but we just need a bit more drive in that midfield and he cannot offer it anymore and in Peps team we probablyy don't need him as much

Bravo - well what a fantastic save - BUT he bloody caused it himself!!!!!! Injured and a bit unlucky and feel sorry for him but I think we need better still.
Wonder if Jose will come out and complain about a team 'parking the bus'........

I'm so proud to be a City fan.

I never thought I'd see the day where United came to our ground too scared to attack, too scared to come out of their own half, playing solely for a 0-0 and celebrating it at the end.

This is bigger than one game. The tide has well and truly turned. We're the top dogs in Manchester and it'll be that way for a long, long time.

I think that's more Mourinho than United. He would set up like that no matter what.

Pep said it on numerous occasion that we don't take our chances, it has nothing to do with the our us hitting post gods or how unlocking we are and all the other BS I keep hearing in this forum. Our top players that for some odd reason no one would dare to criticize are failing us this season, I had it with some of them including Kun.

Enough with the youth and buy top top quality forwards Sanchez, Griezmann.

Fuck it buy both!

Last edited:
We were fookin shite when it comes to creating real chances. Jesus comes on at too late. We suddenly looked like we could score. Thanks Pep for putting on a mediocre player(Navas) ahead of him. Aguero put in a real shift. Sterling and Sane looked fooking clueless. The best coach in the world is supposed to get the best out of players. Please name me one player that has blossomed under Pep. I will save you the hassle. Fookin none

Go to bed.

Pray young Jesus didn't do his foot again... Lord graciously hear us.
Difference is like day and night when he's in the team.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.