City v Utd post match

Why didn't you say so earlier? This new information changes things considerably.
Changes nothing mate, can't see the Guardiola love in, can't see how we have the cheek to Slag other teams saying they play turgid football etc, yet we tonight have had loads of possession (great) yet there keeper has had no save to make, then we moan about teams trying to stop us winning, the decent managers and teams find a way, do we expect every team to turn up and roll over, conte clocked early on the weakness at Chelsea and changed it, more than likely earn him a league and cup double, first season, but don't worry because pep won stuff with Barcelona and bayern

26 league goals and 4 cup goals so no, there is no issue with sergio, their is an issue with us being in a good attacking position and slowing play down, giving the opposition a chance to regroup and crowd us out, or our midfield have scored less goals than last season.

A team who desperately needed a win to get in the top 4 has just about come away with a draw and now pretty much has to win a cup competition to avoid disaster.

Why is it that the press are reporting it as a great result for United?

said on sky we have scored 40 goals less at home this season than pellers first season, thats fuckin astounding if true

How any blue can be annoyed at our team tonight is beyond me. One team played football, the other tried not to concede.

10 or even 5 years ago we'd have lost 1-0.

They performed like we did at Arsenal that time when De Jong ran around kicking everyone.

Proud that the nation saw the truth tonight. City are attempting to win games. United are happy stifling.

Interesting comments on the fullbacks from Pep.

Sky doing Boreen's job for him banging on about then for the entire post match analysis.

yes matey,,,donrt know what my post is above,looks like im chatting about two things,must be the vino kicking in ;-)

Ha ; ) But we do overly excite ourself when our masters do not.
Re the vino..
Try Lindemans Tollana shiraz cabernet sauvignon.
Fourteren percent from th'asdas and now spectacularly reduced to £4 a bottle.
It full bodied and immensly fruity and even tastes better than the award winning malbec from the same stable that beat all in the recent world wine compatitions.If you do not agree I will refund your £4 .

My wife dropped to her knees when drinking it and just said ...yes yes yes yesssssss !
It's south east Australian and cracking value Blue
Good day cobber..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.