City v Utd post match

Mate come on. If you want to have a debate let's do but don't blatantly lie. It's pathetic.

I posted that was an embarrassment which is what started the back and forth in the first place. The reason I said 5 years is because we've been a top side for the last 5 years. We could compare us to our time under Stuart Pearce or fucking Steve Coppell but what's the point?! We became a different side with the investment and we should be judged under our current conditions.
We won an FA Cup 6 years ago!

United might not have shown any attacking intent but they are not shiite. Not as a defensive unit. They have the second best defensive record in the league and have taken points of most of the top teams. And remember they beat Chelsea not that long ago. Yeh I am dissapointed we didn't win and some of our team were not at their best but its not the end of the world and 3rd place is still in our hands.

The big teams on the planet go out to win games , or should I say the ones who like to play attacking football play to win games .

United have played attacking football for 60 years and tonight that would have had Ferguson and Charlton shaking like shitting dogs.They shit their pants tonight and it was nothing more than a face saving excercise by the eye gouger, if he'd of tried to attack us we would have fucking destroyed him for the World to see.

Thank fuck we have Pep as our manager - and never forget that every United fan wanted him over the eye gouger,Pep may have his faults but I'd rather walk round Audenshaw with a stone in my shoe than watch that turgid shit united churn out.

Positives tonight were 1. KDB back to his best with some amazing passes, we should have scored two goals from his sumptuous passing. 2. Vinny proving beyond doubt that if he is fit he could be pivotal playing alongside/helping Stones develop. Hopefully Pep has taken note and the funds set aside for a replacement maybe best used in the two areas we really need to improve - that is fullbacks and replacing Yaya. 3.The return of Jesus (the young one!). We should be able to get 3rd now so onwards and upwards. 4. Pep's post match interview highlighting the desire for two young new fullbacks that can get up and down. This alone will give us a new dimension especially when breaking down teams. The future is bright blues, ignore Sky, BBC and the written press.

Dont usually post after a beer but City stepped up and played well. The rags celebrating a draw, come on, fucking embarassing.

said on sky we have scored 40 goals less at home this season than pellers first season, thats fuckin astounding if true

Didnt hear that but it would show that our issue this season has been upfront and not the so called horror defence.

Jesus will score a fucking shed load in this side next season.

Solid performance but not clinical enough and didn't create enough clear chances. Sterling and Sane didn't do enough for me. United are shite but they do defend well and have a solid keeper

Completely agree (apart from Pep moving on). This side isn't far away, the majority of us can see what's going on and we're just not there quite yet, but its coming together and god help joses f##king bus when it does. Any fans who start moaning after that I'll ask one question, Who would you rather watch every week? I also hope the same morons that come on here moaning about a team that to me is looking really positive hold their hands up next year when their proved wrong.

It's difficult to imagine we will continue to fail in front of goal with the constant dominance we show. And tonght showed how a top cb who talks can improve our defence against direct ball & pace.

Very very encouraging.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.