City v Utd post match

Our future looks bright, there's looks pretty miserable.

Get a couple of fullbacks who can offer us the much needed width against these parked buses and start taking some of these guilt edge chances and there'll be no stopping us. They on the other hand look like a worse version of Karanka's dreadful Middlesborough side.

The big teams on the planet go out to win games , or should I say the ones who like to play attacking football play to win games .

United have played attacking football for 60 years and tonight that would have had Ferguson and Charlton shaking like shitting dogs.They shit their pants tonight and it was nothing more than a face saving excercise by the eye gouger, if he'd of tried to attack us we would have fucking destroyed him for the World to see.

Thank fuck we have Pep as our manager - and never forget that every United fan wanted him over the eye gouger,Pep may have his faults but I'd rather walk round Audenshaw with a stone in my shoe than watch that turgid shit united churn out.

Very well said and totally correct, he knew they could not go toe to toe so did his usual shut the door routine. They also look to have taken onboard. Some of his rough house tactics he used at madrid

Mate come on. If you want to have a debate let's do but don't blatantly lie. It's pathetic.

I posted that was an embarrassment which is what started the back and forth in the first place. The reason I said 5 years is because we've been a top side for the last 5 years. We could compare us to our time under Stuart Pearce or fucking Steve Coppell but what's the point?! We became a different side with the investment and we should be judged under our current conditions.

And I quote:

We are dogshite. They are even worse. That was an embarrassment to football and an embarrassment to the Manchester derby.
Post by: bugsyblue,

Short term memory loss as well. You're the pathetic one.

26 league goals and 4 cup goals so no, there is no issue with sergio, their is an issue with us being in a good attacking position and slowing play down, giving the opposition a chance to regroup and crowd us out, or our midfield have scored less goals than last season.

Who's to say someone else wouldn't have scored 35 league goals though?

I'm not having a pop at him as he's an absolute City legend but he's missing loads this season.

Watching those cockney ****s celebrating a point like they'd won the league, at liccle old citeh, after playing like a shit Wimbledon... not just that, a point that is much much better for us than them, made me smile knowingly... confirmation that we are now undoubtedly no1 in (Greater) Manchester

Celebrating De Gea wasting time and a 0-0 draw against ickle old City. How the 'mighty' have fallen. United are massive.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.