How important to you is it Sergio gets the record?

Would I be unhappy if Sergio left yes I would. However I would be looking to Gabriel Jesus to go on and beat that record that currently stands. I would like Sergio to stay and set a new record for Gabriel Jesus to go on and beat.

One of the top 3 players ever, and yes he deserves it. Would be great to have a modern day record holder

For me the spine of the team since the takeover was Joe, Vinnie, Zaba, Yaya, Dave and Kun. I was sad when Joe left and there is still a big gap. Will be as sad when each of the others leave, as they will in the next couple of seasons. For me they need to be replaced with players that are as good if not better, that goes without saying, but also players of the right personality, that buy in to what the club are trying to do, that show empathy for the fans and get what this team means to so many. I hope that Kun plays at least another two seasons, forges an unbelievable strike partnership with GJ, wins us another two titles and shatters the current record.

My faith in Pep has took a battering this season and if we sell our most prolific goal scorer im not sure how i can get behind him. To sell a striker who bags 30 a season for no reason would be absolute madness, theres no excusing it

Maybe you should read back what I wrote (sic).

I did you said meaningless,unless you are suggesting that there is no point getting excited about it,as he's gonna be gone from City anyway ? Is that what you are insinuating ?

Either way,and let us all hope he doesn't go,I would be very proud of his achievement,am sure many of us would don't you think ?

I did you said meaningless,unless you are suggesting that there is no point getting excited about it,as he's gonna be gone from City anyway ? Is that what you are insinuating ?

Wow. Insinuating? Shall I make it easier. The key word is "IT" means fuck all. It's a record. It isn't anything important. It won't make Kun's time at the club any more or less meaningful to me. I hope that's okay with you and I hope that it doesn't offend your obviously very precious sense of what's right and wrong.

Wow. Insinuating? Shall I make it easier. The key word is "IT" means fuck all. It's a record. It isn't anything important. It won't make Kun's time at the club any more or less meaningful to me. I hope that's okay with you and I hope that it doesn't offend your obviously very precious sense of what's right and wrong.

Hahaha you really are a pretentious guy you hahaha

I asked you a question for fuck sake,plain and SIMPLE,listen I was slightly beginning to warm to you recently,even took time to listen to one of your podcasts,for what it was worth,meaningless probably seems to be the apt word at this present moment actually,but if you want to proclaim your support of City,and the players who play for us,by being a social media spokesperson,then have a bit more respect ?

Nothing you say offends me to be honest,I just shake my head at you,but you never know you might get a big scoop one day,and gain 1 or 2 more admirers.

IT means fuck all............................yea right fuck sake

Hahaha you really are a pretentious guy you hahaha

I asked you a question for fuck sake,plain and SIMPLE,listen I was slightly beginning to warm to you recently,even took time to listen to one of your podcasts,for what it was worth,meaningless probably seems to be the apt word at this present moment actually,but if you want to proclaim your support of City,and the players who play for us,by being a social media spokesperson,then have a bit more respect ?

Nothing you say offends me to be honest,I just shake my head at you,but you never know you might get a big scoop one day,and gain 1 or 2 more admirers.

IT means fuck all............................yea right fuck sake

You don't get to talk to me about respect. I've seen what you've written about Sterling this season. Oh and for the record i'm not a spokesperson for anyone but myself but thanks for the free advert of what I do.

You don't get to talk to me about respect. I've seen what you've written about Sterling this season. Oh and for the record i'm not a spokesperson for anyone but myself but thanks for the free advert of what I do.

Yup Sterling has been awful,and many of the backers are beginning to realise it as well now,so obviously I saw something quite early.

Yup your certainly no spokesperson for me,dead right,hardly a free advert mate,just take a step back and look at what you say,in particular in this thread,so controversial on so many topics,and I thought I was bad

But please don't bring the Sterling chat into the Aguero thread,he's not fit enough to lace his boots,honestly I cannot believe that you have said this IT MEANINGLESS,unreal chat.unreal

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.