How important to you is it Sergio gets the record?

Yup Sterling has been awful,and many of the backers are beginning to realise it as well now,so obviously I saw something quite early.

Yup your certainly no spokesperson for me,dead right,hardly a free advert mate,just take a step back and look at what you say,in particular in this thread,so controversial on so many topics,and I thought I was bad

But please don't bring the Sterling chat into the Aguero thread,he's not fit enough to lace his boots,honestly I cannot believe that you have said this IT MEANINGLESS,unreal chat.unreal

So our second most productive player this season after Aguero has been "awful" this season. Unreal indeed mate. You're going on my ignore list.

for me aguero is the record holder he's scored all his goal at the top level and not championship or the old 2nd division also what about the games to goals aguero is the best. the old records are great and love the story of many of them around the world war and they say manchester city have no history

alan oakes record of games played will never get beat 776 only joe hart would have got close but now pep cut him out of the squad i think alan oakes record will stay for ever

I want him here next season, that and breaking the record go hand in hand, so yes, it's very important to me.

I want him here next season, that and breaking the record go hand in hand, so yes, it's very important to me.

I want him here next season but I won't be arsed about him breaking the record when it happens. And if he leaves without breaking it, he's done enough anyhow.

I'd be more arsed about him breaking the Premier League record, just so his name is there. That would piss them right off.

I want him here next season but I won't be arsed about him breaking the record when it happens. And if he leaves without breaking it, he's done enough anyhow.

I'd be more arsed about him breaking the Premier League record, just so his name is there. That would piss them right off.

I would also like him to have the leading scorer in Derby matches record

Records don't really bother me. Him not being here next season would bother me. We don't score enough as it is, so selling him, thus stopping him from breaking records would be mind boggling

i don't get all this "i'm a bigger fan than you as i don't hero worship a player" kind of bollocks some people come out with. Wanting to see records broken in your lifetime does not mean you hero worship the player, it means you hero worship the club enough to care about records! Some posts on this forum are beyond a joke nowadays. Ask Gary James if he cares about club records, if no one cares about them why even have lists anymore.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.