It's Quiet - a new dawn

Status
Not open for further replies.
He made his name in the junior Portuguese sides as a right back, it seems to fit the mo though, another variable that could seamlessly play wing back!
Despite what Wikipedia says, I really wouldn't want him as a rightback, or a wingback, he's not suited to it at all. Honestly don't recall him ever playing there, it must have been for very young junior teams as he's been an all out dribbling winger for as long as I've seen him. Ran Real Madrid ragged in the CL earlier in the year, the sort of player who leaves defenders on their arse for fun, then frequently ends up overdoing it and ending up running down a blind alley. Ability wise though he's got it all, if he gets the decision making right and learns when to get rid of the ball rather than keep dribbling, he's going to be terrifying (and he's improved a lot on that front this year)

That Mendes is a busy fella, eh!

There will be a lot of shocked blues this summer.

That Fabinho is a top player.

yesjacknicholson.gif

Didn't know where to put it but looks like Willy will be off. He works at his house and apparently he is boxing things up. Biggest insult in that is it means Bravo will be staying put!

Didn't know where to put it but looks like Willy will be off. He works at his house and apparently he is boxing things up. Biggest insult in that is it means Bravo will be staying put!

I would have thought that was always the most obvious outcome. Bravo goes to #2 and a new starter comes in.

Willy is 36, it's time for him to move on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.