Full Backs?

Shame but thanks for letting me know
No problem.

But who knows... I'm not at all sure we'll be able to sign Walker given that we need to deal with Levy. Maybe we'll pursue Alves - at a minimum as a negotiating tactic - but a huge addition to our squad for the next 1 or 2 years assuming we get the right price.

Hell, I'd much rather sign Alves over Walker as a two-year stop gap and then look for a long term, world class right back.

No problem.

But who knows... I'm not at all sure we'll be able to sign Walker given that we need to deal with Levy. Maybe we'll pursue Alves - at a minimum as a negotiating tactic - but a huge addition to our squad for the next 1 or 2 years assuming we get the right price.

Hell, I'd much rather sign Alves over Walker as a two-year stop gap and then look for a long term, world class right back.
Thing is that we cannot register more than 17 non-HG players so at one point we need to stop signing them. :)

Is Aurier (?) still impressing at PSG?
He's having a weak season. Probably doesn't make enough effort, nevertheless still manages to get into PSG's first 11. Was offered a new contract (the current one expires in 2 years) in April but still hasn't signed it if I'm getting it right.
From what I saw at the start of the season this guy has a potential to be in the world's top 3 of attacking RBs, the question is his attitude. Not sure that Pep would like to work with a player with such difficult personality, though Yaya's presence could make a positive impact.

Edit: I've immediately imagined a nightmare scenario: us buying Aurier and Seluk immediately taking Serge under his wing to continue terrorizing City even after Yaya's career ending.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.