Hirving Lozano

Much better when he switched to right side. To be honest I think he is not any better than our boys from the academy.

Probably will not see him in a City shirt, but still a decent signing none the less and If he makes us some money and secures himself a good move along the line then it is a bonus.

Last edited:
Hes not good enough no way he will sign for us

There's quite a few players we've signed and then loaned out. The loan system works great for Chelsea and we're doing similar, it can be worth +30m/season when they're sold on but it's a bit callous IMO.

There's quite a few players we've signed and then loaned out. The loan system works great for Chelsea and we're doing similar, it can be worth +30m/season when they're sold on but it's a bit callous IMO.
I do not know about it being callous, just think? he could go to Porto or any other Portuguese or Spanish club end up in their reserves with a 50 million buy out fee.
this way he will go to a club where he will play every week adjust to Europe and be set a reasonable buy out fee,
I can see this lad doing a Suarez and ripping the Dutch league to pieces

this way he will go to a club where he will play every week adjust to Europe and be set a reasonable buy out fee,
I can see this lad doing a Suarez and ripping the Dutch league to pieces

Lozano is being linked strongly with City again and is indeed ripping up the Dutch league with PSV! Plenty of links in the Netherlands and even Spain with us. 9 from 9 Eredivisie games goals scored and 5 assists. Top scorer for PSV. Scores all sorts of goals including some crackers.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.