93:20 Podcast - Transfer Talk

I only starting listening to the pod a couple of months ago and I think it's fantastic. £4 seems like quite a lot for one podcast so I'll give that a miss, but I'll definitely be listening to the free Friday show.

Personally think £4 a month is too much for a single podcast subscription. I like what the Football Ramble do - all their shows (bar a monthly special with a high profile figure in the game) are free (but with ads) unless you pay £2 a month which also gets you the "special" show and an ad-free version of the normal shows. I think that's a decent model as you're allowing people to support you and reward them, but also not overly excluding those who can't/don't want to pay the subscription.

More power to you though - it must eat up a lot of your time and cost a fair bit to do.

Thanks entertaining listen. Personally think an annual charge of between £10 and £15 would work better than a monthly fee?
This for me.
I have listened to a few recently and think they are great but that's because I have the time as I am off work recovering from an op . Normally I don't have the time to listen that regularly and £48 per year is not something I can personally justify . I appreciate it is well put together and with a relatively small audience even at this it may not cover expenses.
Good Luck with it anyway.

This for me.
I have listened to a few recently and think they are great but that's because I have the time as I am off work recovering from an op . Normally I don't have the time to listen that regularly and £48 per year is not something I can personally justify . I appreciate it is well put together and with a relatively small audience even at this it may not cover expenses.
Good Luck with it anyway.

Yeah I completely understand that. In a way we're trying to cater for those who are constantly wanting more content. This move will allow us to do just that. We currently average 8 shows a month. That'll be almost doubled next season. Even at 10 shows a month we think 40p per show is good value for those who want more!

Anyway thanks for listening and remember the Friday shows will remain free.

£4 a month is too much for a single podcast subscription, i think £2 is a fair price.
But its a great show and i will pay for it.

£4 a month is too much for a single podcast subscription, i think £2 is a fair price.
But its a great show and i will pay for it.

I think it's excellent value for money, we're probably getting 20 shows a month and the lads work their bollocks off to bring us this product. Love the work Ahsan and the team put in. I'd happily pay £20 a month for it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.