93:20 Podcast - Transfer Talk

... We currently average 8 shows a month. That'll be almost doubled next season. Even at 10 shows a month we think 40p per show is good value for those who want more!

Anyway thanks for listening and remember the Friday shows will remain free.

Lads and lasses,
Think Asan is saying it's £4 a month full stop... if I'm understanding him right? £1 per week for however many shows the lads put together - that's unbelievable value for what is the best Man City content out there!!!

It won't cost anyone £20 a month, if I'm understanding it right, and this supports a fellow blue to provide us with something absolutely amazing. Rather my money go to Asan than buy a redtop once a week or prop up some filthy media mogul!!! @BillyShears, don't you fuckin' become no Murdock on us!!

Keep up the amazing work brotherman, I'm in mate, think the podcasts are mint.

Think Asan is saying it's £4 a month full stop... if I'm understanding him right? £1 per week for however many shows the lads put together - that's unbelievable value for what is the best Man City content out there!!!

Yeah. £4 a month no matter how many shows are put out.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.