United thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
I clicked on that link but had a quick look at the discussions. I just can't believe the amount of negativity around women's football. All the reasons why they rather not have one exemplifies how they want the club to be run.

I assume the negative opinions are from non-Mancunians who have no attachment to the community and just wants a club for bragging rights whatever it takes.

Don't know if it's been posted elsewhere but the rags have been cleared of any wrongdoing in the transfer of pogba,but juventus are to be further investigated according to the BBC sport website ..

I see that Ronaldo has said he won't hold the Rags to ransom over wages to make sure it doesn't hold up a deal.

Is there a Rag fan out there who actually believes this bullshit?

Utd have a fortnight now to get their players in before they go on tour. Look weaker now than when they finished the season:

Lindelof in, Ibra out. They look close to Morata but his goal scoring record is poor...15 in 63 for Juve and lost his place in Spanish national team. Expected them to be very busy now that they are back in the Champions League

Utd have a fortnight now to get their players in before they go on tour. Look weaker now than when they finished the season:

Lindelof in, Ibra out. They look close to Morata but his goal scoring record is poor...15 in 63 for Juve and lost his place in Spanish national team. Expected them to be very busy now that they are back in the Champions League

Wrong, they spent big last summer to get in it, now they're in it they'll spend a damn site less to maximise the revenue earn't from it, if they miss out again this season they'll spend again next summer to get back in. Woodward and the Glazers are only going to spend big to get a return, they don't need to now this summer as they've got one from last summers outlay.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.