United thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can just imagine Gill is in contact with the Spanish tax authorities to get these charges for Peg dropped, funny how Scum get off scot free for Pogba but Juve are charged.
As expected the Rags are victims in this matter. So they have chosen to be seen as stupid rather than criminal. Ok

It all boils down to the fact that the rags only take out of the game and aren't prepared to give anything back. They not only disbanded their women's team in 2005 because it wasn't part of the Glazers' "core business" but I understand they also disbanded their disabled team to save £50,000 a year - half of Lingard's weekly wage. It's also unsurpising that since 2013 whenever the rags are asked why they don't have a women's team they always say the matter is "under review" instead of being honest and saying they can't be arsed because there's not enough money or sponsorship value in it.

It all boils down to the fact that the rags only take out of the game and aren't prepared to give anything back. They not only disbanded their women's team in 2005 because it wasn't part of the Glazers' "core business" but I understand they also disbanded their disabled team to save £50,000 a year - half of Lingard's weekly wage. It's also unsurpising that since 2013 whenever the rags are asked why they don't have a women's team they always say the matter is "under review" instead of being honest and saying they can't be arsed because there's not enough money or sponsorship value in it.
Years ago, when Sven was in charge, I reffed our ladies in an FA Cup game. Spoke to our skipper afterwards who confirmed she was a red but the United team had been disbanded because they were not "profit generating".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.