Girona FC (partnership)

The big plus about this is we can bring in young South Americans and they will get Spanish passports.
We have to pray that they stay up.

Wouldn't that mean they wouldn't be allowed into the champions league if they were to ever qualify for it?

Would be an official Spanish B team for us though and great for developing young players.

Wouldn't that mean they wouldn't be allowed into the champions league if they were to ever qualify for it?

Would be an official Spanish B team for us though and great for developing young players.

Both Red Bull clubs were allowed in it this year.

In any case I don't see that happening for a long time. For Girona to get CL in La Liga is unlikely to happen depending on how the club is treated by CFG. ie development or a push for the title which would take years anyway.

Both Red Bull clubs were allowed in it this year.

In any case I don't see that happening for a long time. For Girona to get CL in La Liga is unlikely to happen depending on how the club is treated by CFG. ie development or a push for the title which would take years anyway.

There's something to do with the ownership where they're not both owned or operated by the same entity.

Rather than expanding the brand with the other clubs this is a proper team in a top league and will directly be of use to us on the mothership.

Rather than expanding the brand with the other clubs this is a proper team in a top league and will directly be of use to us on the mothership.
It's their first ever season in the top flight, I think the CFG will need to spend a decent amount to strengthen the squad to avoid relegation even allowing for loans from City.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.