It's Quiet - a new dawn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just been told off a match mate in the pub, (I know I know) who's sister-in-law works at the hospital scan centre, City have book 2 slots with a 3rd to be confirmed tomorrow, for this week. MRI machine..sounds to me like things are moving on. He's told me stories of injuries and other such things in the past she's come across that have appeared in the press the next day, don't bite my head off, ain't attention seeking, just posting on what I believe to be positive news from a lad iv no reason to distrust.

Not to be one of those people who shoots down those that get passed on information, but the MIHP has it's own MRI scanner, along with a load of other medical imaging machines, so I can't imagine why they'd slum it using equipment at the hospital when the club owns it's own on the Etihad campus.

http://www.mihp.co.uk/health/diagnostics/imaging/

Not to be one of those people who shoots down those that get passed on information, but the MIHP has it's own MRI scanner, along with a load of other medical imaging machines, so I can't imagine why they'd slum it using equipment at the hospital when the club owns it's own on the Etihad campus.

Nothing gets past you pal...you a defence lawyer or summat?

I can only presume you aren't paying attention to other clubs because most fans are insanely jealous of how we'll ran we are.
But we are not competing for trophies. We aren't just a business or are we?

And I'm not talking Mickey Mouse rag trophies I mean the Premier League and CL. We are miles off in both of them.

But we are not competing for trophies. We aren't just a business or are we?

And I'm not talking Mickey Mouse rag trophies I mean the Premier League and CL. We are miles off in both of them.

We're not miles off though, anyone who saw the performances through the season should know that we were *just* missing something and that cost us big time in a few games which decided the league and the CL game.

And addressing the goalkeeper and fullbacks situation should go a long way towards that, as would having Sergio playing the way he did not he last 2 months and Jesus being fit.

I would rather be in our position than anyone else's in the country right now.

Great bit of news, cheers mate. I find this kind of stuff much more believable than some of the shysters who make out like they're in a Whatsapp group with Txiki and George Mendes.

Doctor on holiday?

We're not miles off though, anyone who saw the performances through the season should know that we were *just* missing something and that cost us big time in a few games which decided the league and the CL game.

And addressing the goalkeeper and fullbacks situation should go a long way towards that

I would rather be in our position than anyone else's in the country right now.
I do agree that we looked pretty good last season and am optimistic about next. A fifteen point difference is more than a few games though.
If someone else does as well as Chelsea next season we need a significant improvement. As well as the matches we just missed out on there were a couple that we won where things could have gone the other way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.