Ryan Bertrand

All very nice of him, but for me the only important things when signing a player are their ability and desire to win.

I genuinely don't care what they're like as a human being off the pitch.
Damn dude, why so callous.

Besides, character matters. He'll be a great squad player for us. You watch. And its going to be a straight competitive fight for LB, to the surprise of many.

All very nice of him, but for me the only important things when signing a player are their ability and desire to win.

I genuinely don't care what they're like as a human being off the pitch.
Same here. Don't care about their Twatter accounts, their charity giving, whether they have a cat or a fucking dog, muffin or barm, chips and gravy, or chips and mayo........ In fact, they can be a callous fucker off the pitch, as long as they perform in our shirt I don't give a shite.

Same here. Don't care about their Twatter accounts, their charity giving, whether they have a cat or a fucking dog, muffin or barm, chips and gravy, or chips and mayo........ In fact, they can be a callous fucker off the pitch, as long as they perform in our shirt I don't give a shite.
I couldn't care less about Twitter and other social media stuff but that probably makes me an old fogy. I am bothered primarily about what they do in the shirt, but when I see extremely wealthy footballers like Zab and Kompany putting time and money back into the community it undoubtedly makes me better disposed towards them

If he thinks it's a muffin he can fuck right off.

I actually think if we signed Bertrand and Mendy for the LB position then Bertrand would come out on top, at least for the first season.

I actually think if we signed Bertrand and Mendy for the LB position then Bertrand would come out on top, at least for the first season.
I'm actually more pleased about the Bertrand links than the Mendy ones. Think he's currently the better all round player.

Getting both would be an ideal situation in my eyes. Mendy has time to learn & we'd have a proven solid left back in Bertrand.

I'm actually more pleased about the Bertrand links than the Mendy ones. Think he's currently the better all round player.

Getting both would be an ideal situation in my eyes. Mendy has time to learn & we'd have a proven solid left back in Bertrand.
If Pep gets in all the players we think are arriving then there's going to be a lot of rotation. We'll be going all out in all competitions.

If Pep gets in all the players we think are arriving then there's going to be a lot of rotation. We'll be going all out in all competitions.
he will rotate, he did last year with a bag of shite he will this time round for certain. don't mind when its the likes of alvez/walker rather than Garcia/silva ffs.

He could be quite special in our suspected formation, however, agree that it may take 12 months with mendy but he could be the best in his position in Europe, if the penny drops from Peps coaching...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.