Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
He wants out. This is either him pricing himself out or Arsenal knowing they will sell and the smear campaign has begun... either way it's good news for City.

I am as certain as I can be that Alexis is coming to City.

I'm not ITK but for me everything points to it. Arsenal are dancing the dance to position themselves as the good guys and the player the villain.

The truth is that Arsenal cannot and will not match Alexis ambition and they need to pull the wool over their fans eyes before they let him go.

He wants out. This is either him pricing himself out or Arsenal knowing they will sell and the smear campaign has begun... either way it's good news for City.

Looks to me like he is saying to Arsenal I will stay but you have to pay me much more in excess to keep me.

Either that or this is a leak from Arsenal to convince Arsenal fans he is only going elsewhere for the money and that they cannot compete.

My only concern is that if this was such an exclusive it would be a back page story, not something released at 8pm Wednesday evening.

I'm a City fan that can see things objectively, Sanchez, Lacazette and Ozil is a phenomenal attack, no two ways about it. You don't have to be the best attack in history to be phenomenal, or use them to discredit others.
Two of the three are brilliant, Ozil CAN BE brilliant on his day, but all too often goes missing when the going gets tough

Looks to me like he is saying to Arsenal I will stay but you have to pay me much more in excess to keep me.

Either that or this is a leak from Arsenal to convince Arsenal fans he is only going elsewhere for the money and that they cannot compete.

My only concern is that if this was such an exclusive it would be a back page story, not something released at 8pm Wednesday evening.

Good theory, i have one more to add to the pot. Asking for so much is smart as it is just enough to be believable but way more than Arse can afford. Doing this keeps his loyalty bonus as he is not directly asking for a transfer and asking for 10mil a week would be seen in the same light as a transfer request at any court ruling.

I still think it is Wenger making sure as many gooners as possible think Sanchez was being way out of order asking for silly amounts of cash. The other two are equally valid though.

Good theory, i have one more to add to the pot. Asking for so much is smart as it is just enough to be believable but way more than Arse can afford. Doing this keeps his loyalty bonus as he is not directly asking for a transfer and asking for 10mil a week would be seen in the same light as a transfer request at any court ruling.

I still think it is Wenger making sure as many gooners as possible think Sanchez was being way out of order asking for silly amounts of cash. The other two are equally valid though.

Agreed mate.

Hopefully good news for City.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.