Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good theory, i have one more to add to the pot. Asking for so much is smart as it is just enough to be believable but way more than Arse can afford. Doing this keeps his loyalty bonus as he is not directly asking for a transfer and asking for 10mil a week would be seen in the same light as a transfer request at any court ruling.

I still think it is Wenger making sure as many gooners as possible think Sanchez was being way out of order asking for silly amounts of cash. The other two are equally valid though.

I agree. Asking for a wage Arsenal wont/cant pay or putting in a transfer request are two different means to the same end...he wants out. He's just going about it in the lesser hostile manner. Smear campaign would be the best result because it means they've already agreed to sell him.

There is a growing feeling that Sanchez is ready to see out his deal, giving Arsenal a dilemma: sell now or risk that. [@johncrossmirror]
John Cross is a wanker who second guess' all the time.

He is an Arsenal twat who will paint Sanchez as the bad boy all the way to City. This has got Sterling written all over it.

For me it says, he's been told he'll have to see out his contract with the hope they'll be able to convince him to stay during that year and him asking for a crazy amount of money is just his way of saying he has no desire to stay at Arsenal

There is a growing feeling that Sanchez is ready to see out his deal, giving Arsenal a dilemma: sell now or risk that. [@johncrossmirror]

I just can't see that.

He either stays and renews on big wages and possibly leaves next year, or he leaves this year to get bigger wages and CL football.

John Cross isn't reliable. Not sure if he gets used as a mouthpiece at times but he routinely gets stuff wrong. Transfers, rumours, even injury news etc. He had Wenger leaving a few months back as well.

John Cross isn't reliable. Not sure if he gets used as a mouthpiece at times but he routinely gets stuff wrong. Transfers, rumours, even injury news etc. He had Wenger leaving a few months back as well.
He just makes stuff up mate, and as you say he gets fed stuff by the club, as in the message the club wants to get out there

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.