Dani Alves

Status
Not open for further replies.
So if his wife works in Paris he is probably just bringing her home before getting on the next plane to Manchester and afterwards fucking off to US on our training tour.

I would assume if he is signing for PSG there would be loads of French journalists confirming this now but as yet it's all speculation.

Personally think Ric should start selling Bluemoon branded undercrackers because of the amount of people who sh1t themselves at the first sign of trouble.

What's the source of the pic? I just looked at his wife's Instagram (was there for a while as she is fit) and cannot see pic posted on Twitter

No I'm not saying that. You know I'm not saying that, because I didn't write that or anything close to that.

My opinion is the same as it was yesterday and last week - he's probably going to come to City given he's agreed verbally. If he doesn't then we've missed out on a 34 year old fullback free transfer who was going to play 15 games a season. The idea this somehow plays into Levy's hands is thoughtless bollocks. Like there's only two FBs in the entire world.

I couldn't personally care less either way if he comes. We don't need him for footballing reasons and never have done.
Think you're in the wrong place to be posting sense. Only blind panic allowed on here.

It is impressive the amount of worry that sets in at the prospect at missing out on back-up right back; he'd be a good option to have but he's hardly a season decider for us, we'll have fullbacks sooner rather than later, Alves still may be one of them, and if not we'll have someone else.

He will be playing for City this season. I firmly believe that

Same, I just cannot believe that he'd renege on an agreement with Guardiola, and it's obvious from the way things have gone that there was an agreement in place.

Man just got married, might he and the missus wanna go and visit what is supposed to be the most romantic place in the world, the city of love before heading to God's Own City? It's not outside the realms of possibility. But no let's fuck off reason, call him a cnut and flap flap flap... Some on ere might wanna get the Samaritans hotline number handy in case he does sign for PSG!

She lives in Paris, so for all we know he's dropped her off and will head over here this evening or tomorrow instead of travelling from Ibiza separately. Or maybe he's due at CFA 8am sharp on Thursday and is just making his way on his own time.

There's definitely nothing outrageous about a man married to someone who lives in Paris being in Paris.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.