Dani Alves

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would assume if he is signing for PSG there would be loads of French journalists confirming this now but as yet it's all speculation.

Personally think Ric should start selling Bluemoon branded undercrackers because of the amount of people who sh1t themselves at the first sign of trouble.
Tighty whiteys or boxers? Makes a difference

That's not at all what he said. I'm pretty sure, as is obvious, he'd agree that being on his honeymoon in Paris is in no way proof that he's not coming to City.
OK. But I think most people's problem is that we have no fullbacks and we were also told by the ITKs and national media a month ago that Alves was joining us.

In 4 weeks time the start of the PL will be hours away. Apart from that we are going on tour with none of the FBs likely to be playing at Brighton.

I hope that Txiki is putting more effort into this than worrying about Alexis.

The joys of the transfer window...one minute you're absolutely certain of everything, the next you don't know what to believe anymore!

He will be playing City this season. I firmly believe that

At the end of the day, I tend to agree with you. I still think he'll sign for us...or I hope he will at least.

He could have a pic like that at Blackpool FFS.

3f78nel.jpg

Panic over!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.