Benjamin Mendy

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is a rumor going that Monaco have cut off all outgoing transfers so if bakayoko goes through then the rumor is false

I saw that rumour as well mate....not seen any confirmation from the media, so likely just a rumour started by twitter users. I noticed that Ric said he could be here by Tuesday...not sure if Ric has heard that or seen it reported but that would be good news and would mean our 2 biggest needs sorted!

City confident this is going through. Closer to €45m.

Don't shoot the messenger if it doesn't happen!

Nice that Google have put him on our roster for us though :)
i88OYT4_d.jpg

City confident this is going through. Closer to €45m.

Don't shoot the messenger if it doesn't happen!

Cheers mate......I try not to get too excited when City are "confident" these days, after the Alves situation but hopefully this is done over the weekend, then atleast we can take our time with the rest of our transfers!;)

48MIL?....get it done!

City Watch‏Verified account @City_Watch 5m5 minutes ago
Monaco have told Manchester City to increase their offer for Benjamin Mendy from €45m (£39.4m) to €55m (£48.2m) to close a deal. [le10sport]

City Watch‏Verified account @City_Watch 5m5 minutes ago
Talks between City and Monaco are 'well advanced', but nothing has been signed yet. Mendy has already agreed a 5-year contract. [le10sport]

Total posturing by the two sides. City Watch posted yesterday that City had increased their bid from 40 to 45 and that was turned down but would come back with another bid. Clearly that bid was made but still denied but sounds closer. £50m should get it done I'm guessing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.