Samir Nasri

Status
Not open for further replies.
keep it in , keep it in nasri, keep the fucking ball in ,for fuck sake you should of kept the fucking ball in you stupid fucker

shudder shudder shudder shudder shudder shudder
giphy.gif

More chance of me being in the squad than him, lol.

At least you wouldn't duck in the wall mate.

Nasri is an enigma in that technically one of the best ive ever watched but he just doesn't have the heart or stomach for it when the going gets tough.

Pep isnt interested in him.

Nasri is an enigma in that technically one of the best ive ever watched but he just doesn't have the heart or stomach for it when the going gets tough.

Thank f##k for that when motivated unstoppable but not often enough

His season at Sevilla summed him up - started well and then tailed off miserably.

His season at Sevilla summed him up - started well and then tailed off miserably.

Cocky git as well by the looks of the first training pics in that he has turned up very deliberately overweight again lol.

I remember his volley for the fourth, against the same opponents (whoever they were). Vinnie's celebration when that went in was one of my all time favourite moments.

His outside of the footer at Wembley is easily in my top 10 greatest and most wildly celebrated City goals of all time. I'd rather remember him for that than as the spineless turd who ducked

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.