Samir Nasri

Status
Not open for further replies.
Small time thinking.

He scored in the League Cup final to make it 2-1 and scored against Roma away and scored the first goal against West Ham to finish the Premier League title race in 2014.

And all you care about is one error in one match in which Clichy fucked the whole team over by dallying on the ball for ages resulting in us giving away a free kick.
Agreed, bit pathetic to only remember that.

Then there was that absolutely crucial winner in a midweek night game against Chelsea in our first title season - Tevez's first game back. And a memorable celebration which of course got him booked.

I will always remember Nasri's little back heel flick down the line to Killer Kollers who thundered it across the face of goal for Sergio to hook it almost from behind him for the opener. I just can't place who it was against though!
I remember his volley for the fourth, against the same opponents (whoever they were). Vinnie's celebration when that went in was one of my all time favourite moments.

keep it in , keep it in nasri, keep the fucking ball in ,for fuck sake you should of kept the fucking ball in you stupid fucker

shudder shudder shudder shudder shudder shudder

keep it in , keep it in nasri, keep the fucking ball in ,for fuck sake you should of kept the fucking ball in you stupid fucker

shudder shudder shudder shudder shudder shudder
Could not believe it when QPR got the throw-in. Mind you, I can't believe DeJong didn't pass wide to Silva instead of passing to Aguero. And that's when I rewatch it as well!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.