Samir Nasri

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone who thinks Nasri will ever feature for City again is crackers. He's miles off our level. This isn't attitude, it's ability.

The recent Leicester game where he got himself sent off & totally let down his team mates, club & fans, confirmed his unsuitablity. He was getting mugged on the ball & lacked the yard of pace needed to get out of trouble. Probably because he is nowhere near as fit as he should be.

He is not at the level of the other City players he once played with.

Anyone who thinks Nasri will ever feature for City again is crackers. He's miles off our level. This isn't attitude, it's ability.

I agree that he'll never play for us again but disagree on ability. I think he had everything in the locker to become a club legend similar to Silva but his attitude has always restricted him from reaching those heights.

Guardiola laid down the gauntlet last year for him and he chose to leave rather than stay and fight for his place. Seems like there's no coming back from that with Pep, which is probably the right way to do things.

You did watch the Leicester game ?

He was nowhere near it.

Are you being serious? He was Sevilla's player of the season before injury struck and fitness went down hill. That's his main problem. Pep has done wonders with Yaya and Kun fitness wise. Why not Nasri? Attitude could be an issue but if given the chance to revive his career properly.....

Dave is not the one whose opinion about Nasri I'd take seriously. He hated Nasri when he was the first name on team sheet for both Mancini and Pellegrini. He didn't think he's good enough back then so he surely doesn't think he's good enough now. Though that's probably true at this point, doubt he's in state to offer strong competition to players around his position now.

he is not in it for the football anymore its just the money and picking up his wage that frills him and loves the limelight and mixing with the wrong people but i will say when he was on it and hunger for glory the lad was magic had that little bit more than silva in front of goal yes silva is the better player in his all round game but lacks the eye for goals but silva still loves the game of football

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.