It's Quiet - a new dawn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nope-he's still got it & would be a bargain for us.

He helped Napoli finish 3rd & had one of the saves of the season.

Miles better than Bravo based on last season's performances.

The same bravo that was a world beater in la liga? Reina would struggle here just as much as bravo imo. If bravo wants out, and i dont blame him, then i understand it

The same bravo that was a world beater in la liga? Reina would struggle here just as much as bravo imo. If bravo wants out, and i dont blame him, then i understand it
21821.jpg

Nope-he's still got it & would be a bargain for us.

He helped Napoli finish 3rd & had one of the saves of the season.

Miles better than Bravo based on last season's performances.

Thanks,i'm of the opinion bravo will either be better for having a season here or sink again,it's a tricky one for pep,he has to make a good decision after last years mess he made of it

Thanks,i'm of the opinion bravo will either be better for having a season here or sink again,it's a tricky one for pep,he has to make a good decision after last years mess he made of it
Problem is Karen, if ederson gets injured we rely on bravo, who if is anything like last year we're fucked.
Covering this possibility is seriously good management.

Problem is Karen, if ederson gets injured we rely on bravo, who if is anything like last year we're fucked.
Covering this possibility is seriously good management.
It's a difficult one,i've not seen much in the way of rumours about bravo leaving,we'll find out soon enough

That was how many years ago? He is a good keeper, but he always had a howler in him at the dippers and if la liga is easier than the prem, which the bravo haters have insisted, surely serie a is no different.

perhaps i should revise my statement: there is a very good chance that reina will not be an improvement, but i suppose bravo must be going, in which case its great deal, as he is cheap and knows pep.

No worries. Definitely think Bravo is a confidence player which was apparent in the Confederations Cup- who honestly thought he would save those penalties even if they were poorly taken.

Yes-it's going to be tricky for City on how to manage this considering the the fee we paid for him. But then again there's nothing wrong with some healthy competition.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.