Referees/Officials 2017/18 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Dunk handball was deliberate and should have been a penalty. I've seen handball leading to penalties given for far less.

What did Clattenburg say about that when asked about Dunk handball? Couldn't hear what he said

Statistics - Brighton 8 fouls, no yellows; City 6 fouls 2 yellows. Possession Brighton bugger all, City three times as much as them.

Just seen the highlights on the OS. If Jesus was booked for the ball hitting his hand as he was falling back to ground after leaping to head the ball why wasn't the Brighton defender not booked for handling the ball in their penalty area?

Of course I forgot - it's City and the clown in the middle was Oliver.

Last edited:
Great thread, I hope you keep it up. It may be a good idea to let the general consensus from this site and elsewhere govern your 'for and against', or it'll leave you open to accusations of bias/blue tinted specs; fwiw, I think you're spot on with today's observations. Maybe a summary of our main rivals for and against would also be a good idea but probably time consuming. I wish I could help you with it but haven't got much free time. Good luck anyway.

MOIAC.

That's us grinding out a result against a all behind the ball team and I think we did it more convincingly than last season.

Thought he was poor, the handball was'nt blatant in my view but was certainly a penalty and should have been seen and given. The Silva offside and the penalty suggest we can expect normal service and illustrate why technology being used more cannot come quick enough for City.

Chelsea seem non to happy with Pawson but whilst not seeing the 90 mins looking at the two red cards they can have little to woman about.

Thought Silva was just offside but with tin foil hat on I'm not sure the lino would have flagged a Brighton player in that position.

Jesus goal and a penalty wiped off by bottler +4 and top of the league.....

Thought Silva was just offside but with tin foil hat on I'm not sure the lino would have flagged a Brighton player in that position.

Jesus goal and a penalty wiped off by bottler +4 and top of the league.....

There right back plays Silva onside, in fairness the linesman may not have been able to see him through Silva but it's still an incorrect decision against us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.