Referees/Officials 2017/18 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fans will always accuse the ref of incompetence.
*and bentness ... which is tiring

How do you explain the Clattenburg handball against Sterling vs Spurs at home a year or so back?

When cameras have proved he couldn't possible see it and also that it hit his back. Especially considering referees say they have to be 100% sure to make decisions.

That isn't a human mistake, it is corrupt beyond any doubt.

Fans will always accuse the ref of incompetence.
*and bentness ... which is tiring

Well stay out the thread then. FFS. No other sport has the standard of shit officiating all us football fans have to put up with.
It's like controversy is caused on purpose, to sell the product and give know nowt twats something to harp on about.

He guessed! he was recently in Perth and said some very disturbing stuff about his decision making in games and big games, and certainly made me question his integrity with the thought process he gave about making decisions, staggering his explanation and influence on games he had.

Last year was a complete farce concerning ref bias and decisions (easily a dozen Stonewall penalties not given in our favor, and several non-penalties given against us). None of them were particularly well documented in one location/thread.

I figured it would be good to start one thread to track all of them this year, so at the end of the season a montage can be created. I will try to update this thread and include anything I miss that is mentioned by others.

Saturday's match went well for us, and it ended up being a fairly comfortable win, but two decisions stood out, so there is going to still be a problem I fear.

Brighton (A) 12/8/17:

Against:
-Silva level, but ruled offside, and the whistle blew no earlier than Jesus tapping the ball into the goal.

-Dunk blatant handball, moving his right arm to block the ball a few yards inside the area. The player was several yards away from where the shot was taken. Decision waved away, but it's a clear penalty.

For:
No match changing decisions went in our favor.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.