Kylian Mbappe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mendy has now has just posted a story with lemar
What if he is also with mbappe convincing him about city

Shame if Mbappe goes to PSG, he isn't going to develop to the level he could do. He will continue to bang goals past the dog and duck of the Ligue 1 and whilst he is guaranteed CL, What have PSG done to say he is better off with them rather than us.

Still have no indication that City are prepared to pay what's necessary to get him unfortunately.

I agree, but that said, there's still no indication any club is prepared to pay anything like the daft valuation Monaco have put on him either.

Shame if Mbappe goes to PSG, he isn't going to develop to the level he could do. He will continue to bang goals past the dog and duck of the Ligue 1 and whilst he is guaranteed CL, What have PSG done to say he is better off with them rather than us.

I think they just told him to ring Scott Sinclair.

i think we could push this Mbappe deal very quick if he says yes to manchester city its defo this weekend the deal is going happening and its all about who too manchester city could be the option monaco would like and PSG would be 3rd choice behind madrid so if manchester city have the money and the FFP is ok then we must just go and do it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.