Jonny Evans

Status
Not open for further replies.
We can get a great version of the " When Jonny comes marching home again" song going, he found his way to Manchester not Stretford, hurha! On a serious note if we are going 20+ million is he the best out there in that price bracket?

But which side of the mason dixon half way line will you be standing

Yep. 5 years younger and a far better defender as well. We have had our pants pulled down by West Brom for Jonny fucking Evans. Can't even believe I've had to write that sentence.
We'd have had our pants pulled down at 10 million, comical people trying to convince themselves.

Keane will be expecting to start every game ffs, Evans will be happy to be part of the squad, a small part. People need to get a grip regarding this transfer, if it actually happens. He's a back up for injuries or suspensions not a fucking regular starter. No one seems able to name anyone else who fits the criteria;
1) British
2) Experienced
3) Happy to be a squad player
4) Comfortable on the ball
5) Versatile.

All the dummies are out because he used to be a rag, so fucking what.
No, for me it's cos he's wank, quite simple. Love what the club are doing, but been here plenty of times with fans trying to justify dross like this !

Assuming he pulls on the shirt, I'll support him, hope he does well, wont ever boo him etc.

However, in a world of dozens of $25M defenders around the world who can pass the ball, we're possibly signing a utd reject, who's done nothing as far as I can tell to suggest he's better than the level he's currently at. I doubt we're in competition with Madrid, Munich or PSG for his signature.

And do you know what...fu#k it...I am more pissed off at the deal because of his ragness. That is a right I have as a city fan.

Finally, Tevez was one of the best players in the world, loaned to the rags who they desperately wanted to keep, but couldn't.
The similarities to Jonny Evans are thin on the ground.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.