Jonny Evans

Status
Not open for further replies.
He doesn't improve our starting XI but he fills a big hole in our squad depth, our homegrown list and potentially our dressing room. And he could certainly improve Stones and Tosin.

You think Stones can learn from Evans? I think Kompany might be a better teacher some how.

I don't understand why this guy is at WBA with all this quality.

Whether he played for the rags is irrelevant. Tevez did. He's now in City folklore.

The question is if he is good enough to be the 3rd or 4th choice centre back.

If not then who else? Pep clearly doesn't rate Mangala so who would people get for £18m?

I'd rather go with what we have if Evans is the best we can get. But then I'd forget the striker and sign VVD.

Jonny Evans....really?

So glad Cook, Mancini etc are now gone and we're now a much more holistic.

Hahahahaha Jonny evans. Fuck off. Scrap the full fucking academy, not a single point in it if we're spending the best part of 20mil on that clown. A big Fuck you to Tosin.

This....

I don't understand the logic behind some people saying he will bring in experience and Stones will learn from him and s**t. If we have to rely on a WBA defender to provide much needed experience to our young CBs, then I despair.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.