Jonny Evans

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's what i thought.

Claiming something is ridiculous without backing the claim up is stupid.

Then I'm stupid. I'd like to debate this one but I really don't know where to start, there's not a word I agree with. We are so far apart it's just pointless.

Someone less anti Evans (but still against the idea) might have a worthwhile debate with you though. No offence.

Really? I made a valid point and you tossed it in the bin without giving a reason why.

Like is said Evans is homegrown and could be 4th CB for quite awhile. Otamendi already had 1 foot out the door untill Kolarov left, Otamendi will be sold next year and there will be a new CB with Evans remaining homegrown 4th CB.

Worst idea ever right? Planning ahead is terrible....
And in what world does keeping Evans & fucking Otta off guarantee us a world class cb next year?

Did you know we were interested in him before today's "news", regardless of whether you think it's a good move or not? Fair play in advance if you can refer to your posts.

No I didnt. But then again thats not the question I asked. Good point though.

They can't because there isn't one who is also homegrown and has won the PL and the CL which means he brings in load of expierence.
he spent almost his entire utd career on the bench or in the reserves and was known as a great prospect full off mistakes how muck experience does he have

I do get the feeling that some people expect every signing to be a Bernardo or a Mendy or a Sanchez, even we can't afford that. It's about the wages as well as the fee, and some experience is important.

Not really. Just don't sign anyone if this is what we can afford. I doubt Real Madrid are thinking they've missed out. These guys like Delph and Bony hang around for years with nobody willing to sign them. He doesn't improve us.

No I didnt. But then again thats not the question I asked. Good point though.
The point being that no-one knew we were interested, therefore nobody commented on it. Now it is "news" people have a right to express their opinions as to whether it is a good idea or not, as have you. I just thought it was a bit arsey and unfair to ask the question that you did.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.