Centre back options

What a signing if we can get Toby, I can't imagine Sanchez has gone for 40mil to sit on the bench and spuds haven't shown any intention to move to three at the back so something has to be on the cards

What a signing if we can get Toby, I can't imagine Sanchez has gone for 40mil to sit on the bench and spuds haven't shown any intention to move to three at the back so something has to be on the cards

Erm.....where have you been for the past twelve months?

Spurs played three at the back for most of last season! Eric Dier wants to play more often as a midfielder and Kevin Wimmer is likely to be sold to WBA or Southampton. Hence the need for Sanchez.

No chance that Alderweireld is leaving Spurs before next summer, if at all.

So, if we are still after a CB, why we didn't go for Bonucci then? Not sure but I think Evans will be a waste of time and money if just getting him as a short term solution. I would be more into getting someone who can play DM and fill as a CB once in a while, we also have Tosin. I don't want any ex Rags in a city shirt, no fecking way, it would feel too dirty

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.