David Silva - 2017/18 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
He was far from his best, but the point I was making was posters were calling for him to be subbed at HT when it's obvious the man is a game changer who can conjure up a goal in the blink of an eye.
You don't pull him off after 45 minutes just because he's not worked his magic as yet against a packed defence.

My idea was to bring off a CB for Sane and revert to a back four. We didn't need the three CBs because Brighton weren't really offering anything as an attacking threat. Just delighted we won!

I had to laugh at the number of posters on the match thread who wanted either Silva or Aguero subbed at HT. Another assist for the list.

Does anyone know how many of Sergio's 170 have been scored from an assist by Merlin?

It must be the best part of 100, I would imagine.

Does anyone know how many of Sergio's 170 have been scored from an assist by Merlin?

It must be the best part of 100, I would imagine.
Dave has 65 official assists in the Prem since he arrived in 2010, if we assume the same rate of assists for Cup and European comps he'll have another 25 or so. One of his unrecorded strengths is the so-called second assist - the pass that opens up the defence for a teammate to provide the assist - so there's a good chance he was involved in 100 or so of Aguero's goals in one category or the other.

Dave has 65 official assists in the Prem since he arrived in 2010, if we assume the same rate of assists for Cup and European comps he'll have another 25 or so. One of his unrecorded strengths is the so-called second assist - the pass that opens up the defence for a teammate to provide the assist - so there's a good chance he was involved in 100 or so of Aguero's goals in one category or the other.

Thanks, mate.

Very interesting.

well here is a link to Sergio's goals or at least the 1st 150 odd... maybe someone will count how often david is involved :)

He wasn't quite right today. Either the haircut is bothering him, or he is actually concerned/threatened by the younger version of himself waiting in the wings....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.