David Silva - 2017/18 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Didn't see the game. But reading various places, including on here, he had (by his normal standards) a quiet-ish game. It may be time to sell him on, while we can still get a few bob for him. Get the lad Lingard in as a "like for like" replacement. Possible swap deal.
This, exactly. Better haircut too.

Didn't see the game. But reading various places, including on here, he had (by his normal standards) a quiet-ish game. It may be time to sell him on, while we can still get a few bob for him. Get the lad Lingard in as a "like for like" replacement. Possible swap deal.

If we can teach Dave to 'dab', can we keep him? Essential skill for any footballer, so I'm on board with getting rid if he cant figure it out.

If we can teach Dave to 'dab', can we keep him? Essential skill for any footballer, so I'm on board with getting rid if he cant figure it out.
You can't teach an old dog new tricks. It's all the slaphead can do to kiss his wrist when he scores; the intricacies of dabbing are beyond him.

I was just thinking yesterday X Factor is back soon,celeb BB starts tomorrow then the footy,i am like a pig in shit lol

As for dave,grow it back or else @bluegirl74 will be distraught

I'm not a fan of the new cut Kaz. I liked his floppy Madchester tribute curtainsy fringe. I imagined that it smelled of strawberries and was as soft and silky as a kittens fur. Sigh. Ah well, it'll grow back.

Did he not have a great game? I'm away, I haven't seen any of the pre-season.

I'm not a fan of the new cut Kaz. I liked his floppy Madchester tribute curtainsy fringe. I imagined that it smelled of strawberries and was as soft and silky as a kittens fur. Sigh. Ah well, it'll grow back.

Did he not have a great game? I'm away, I haven't seen any of the pre-season.
It was his first game so he took it easy

His hairline looks a lot further back than I thought. Unless he secretly had a Gervinho style fivehead before, I can't really see the results of a hair transplant.

The hairline you see is his prevous hairline, the new hairline comes further down and is still not visible, you just see the redness where the new follicles where placed.

Red is new hairline, Blue is previous.

CrAO03q.jpg
YXLRcHC.jpg

See better now? :P (I can't believe I'm doing this haha)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.