Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
I spoke to an old crone today as I was walking in the woods with my dogs. She had a basket of apples and I thought I'd buy one, but she refused saying she was looking for a young woman fairer than all usually accompanied by 7 vertically challenged male friends. Had I seen them! She asked? I hadn't as it happened but I did point her in the direction of where locals say such things are normal. She thanked me for my time and said was there anything I might like to ask her? Apparently, she claimed to have second sight. So, I said is it true that Sanchez is going to City? She said, no chance. He hates curry sauce on chips, constant rain and it seems Pep has halitosis, so he is going nowhere.

So, there you have it my friends. He's staying at the Arse. About time, I think after 17,000 plus posts we finally get some real inside info on the matter.

I assume we will have one though mate? We need a versatile forward in this window!

There seemed to be a lot of arrogance (if you want to believe Sammy, maks, and maybe even marti p?) regarding this one. I think this area was Sanchez or bust and no other options (barring the longshot Kylian)? I totally agree with you though Richard. It's time to find out if that arrogance was founded.

Don't shoot the messenger but I've just had a bit of interesting news re Sanchez.
I've been at my lads training tonight and one of the dad's who I'm pally with runs a maintenance and security firm in alderley edge and looks after the footballers houses. By that I mean he does repairs in the properties, electrical stuff, thermostat for pool temperatures, etc .....
He told me a piss funny story about lingard and his swimming pool , to cut a long story short lingard thought the temp of the swimming pool took 10mins to heat up and not 24hrs and his exact words to my mate was "isn't it just like turning a kettle on" ....fuckin piss funny.
Anyway my mate told me about lindelof and ederson coming to Manchester before they hit the headlines so he's got a bit of previous.
Tonight he just said Sanchez moving up soon. That's all he said. I pressed him a bit more and he said that's all he's heard.
Take it as you will.
I've not posted on here for a long long time but thought this was too good to not share.
Fingers crossed.
Unless he has moved very recently, Jesse Lingard lives in Chapelford, Warrington. There is no swimming pool at his house. Maybe he was at Pogba’s mansion when he made those comments.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.