Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...oenke-besides-the-most-hated-man-in-st-louis/

Kroenke has no compunction about pissing off whole cities if it makes him cash. I doubt he really cares what Arsenal fans really think as long as the season tickets sell out.

That facebook post is not an accident is it :-D someone in media has been told by someone with an expensive tie to do that. Discretion to do that at this point in time with the dynamics in play have come from above, someone would get sacked otherwise. The selling club could easily feel we have rubbed their nose in it and do what Saints did to Liverpool over VVD. Somehow such actions at our club i think would not be tolerated, it would at least have been taken down.

Yep, I think you're on the money there mate. We've made fuck ups in the past, but I can't see an organisation run by Khaldoon being unprofessional so it seems a reasonable hypothesis that the deal is in the bag. Good news for Blues!

It's being prepared.

Will need to be a big one and the wages Ouch!! The news is full of headlines saying that Sanchez is going nowhere and certainly not to a PL rival but
if you listen to the audio from the Wenger interview in Sydney he doesn't sound at all convincing on either count.

Wengers comments to me suggests he's indirectly talking to his Agent there. Basically saying you're going to have to force a move if you want one this summer. He said virtually the same thing about Nasri before he came here. He's come out and said he wants to keep Sanchez, now it's down to Sanchez to play the villain and publicly state he wishes to leave this summer, put in a transfer request and accept the backlash from Arsenal fans. without him doing that he stays. The comments about his contract are telling too. That's pretty clearly telling us he's refused to sign a new contract and doesn't intend on signing a new one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.